A Telecourse Recording with CNVC Certified Trainers Mary Mackenzie
from Long Beach, California, USA and Raj Gill from Vancouver, British
Self empathy is the root of all communication. It is a simple process that can dramatically defuse a situation and provide space for peaceful resolution. It is also a powerful healing process that reveals necessary insight to heal wounds from the past that continue to negatively impact our interactions with others.
The practice of self empathy is a simple process with remarkable results.
Join Raj Gill and Mary Mackenzie for this 4-session course to deepen your ability to connect with self and heal the past.
- Understand yourself more deeply
- Deal with persistent issues
- Create more compassion in your life
- Communicate more effectively
- Resolve conflicts peacefully
Benefits of MP3 recordings:
- Listen to the learning material again and again
- Recordings are an alternative to participating in a live course
- Use recordings to prepare for a live workshop or telecourse
- Conveniently listen in your car, while you're jogging or while relaxing at home
- Recordings can supplement your learning and reinforce what you already know
- Recordings make great learning tools for your practice group