"We went from food stamps to financial independence in 8 years two decades ago! We continue to learn and integrate many skills for nurturing all aspects of well-being including personal and spiritual values, work, family and play. We now spend our lives doing work we love and supporting others in creating the lives they want for themselves. We are eager to share this work with you!"
—Jim and Jori Manske, CNVC Certified Trainers and co-developers of Compassionate Leadership.When you think about your finances, do you feel peaceful and at ease?
If you answered even one "No" to these questions, join this 8-session program with Jori and Jim Manske to transform your relationship with money, scarcity and abundance:
- Do you have time to participate in things you believe are worthwhile?
- Do you spend as much time as you want with family and friends?
- Are you free of debt and money worries?
- Do you feel fulfilled with your work?
- If you lost your job today, would you see this as an opportunity or a loss?
- If you were to die soon, would you be satisfied with your contributions to your family, your community, the world?
- Enjoy more freedom and flow with resources no matter what your current financial situation.
- Have a clearly developed plan for establishing financial support for the life you want to live.
- Cultivate choice rather than habituated reactions triggered by money.
- Heal limiting beliefs about money and self-worth.
- Integrate lifelong practices to "recharge your batteries" to live the life you truly want.
- Nurture your natural state of compassionate giving and receiving!