Listen to a sample audio snippet.
What is it that enables us to thrive? How is it that some people are generally happier than others? How can we influence our capacity to live a meaningful and fulfilling life?
Join Jim and Jori Manske in this telecourse recording on the intersection of NVC and cutting-edge Positive Psychology, the science of human thriving. Research has identified 5 elements of flourishing and resilience: Relationship, Engagement, Meaning, Achievement and Positive emotion (REMAP).
This telecourse recording includes these elements in practices to increase your natural capacity for happiness:
- Weekly lessons with practice opportunities grounded in skill development
- Self-assessment using the Matrix to identify and use your strengths to increase learning
- Awareness exercises to guide your experience from the inside out each week
- Peer groups and diads for focused personal integration
- Weekly take home practices offered for enhancing integration of the weekly skills
- Optional empathy/practice buddies
Listening to this recording will help you:
cultivate habits that support purpose, well-being, belonging and fulfillment
bring more presence and flow into your life
experience the joy of engaging activities that utilize your strengths more fully
experience an increased quality of life