Listen to a sample audio snippet.
When you consider making the full-on commitment to living nonviolently, do you …
Worry that in some situations you will compromise your own needs?
Wonder if it’s even possible?
Struggle to trust yourself to have what it takes?
I used to feel that way too.
Now, after some years of being on this path, I feel more able to face life, to trust myself to work out difficult situations. I am more humble and confident.
I’d like to offer you hope that committing to nonviolence will expand - not limit - peace in your life.
After teaching Nonviolent Communication and studying the work of Gandhi and others, I know the immense power and promise it brings.
I feel this deeply. Fiercely.
Using the 17 core commitments as a foundation of this program, we will explore:
- How to live nonviolently…no matter the circumstances.
- Balancing your commitment to nonviolence and freedom of choice each moment.
- The tensions that arise when we choose to commit to anything.
- How to create a living practice of sustaining the commitments.
- Developing ongoing support structures to improve your success.