Learn to Give Feedback without Criticism
- Overcome the dread about writing performance evaluations
- Trust your capacity to meet challenges when offering feedback
- Become excited about creating a learning culture in your organization
- Learn how to receive feedback without defending yourself
Listen to a sample audio snippet.
This 5-session telecourse recording is designed to support you in learning what makes giving and receiving feedback challenging and how you can turn these experiences into opportunities for learning, connection, and effective functioning. Listen to telecourse participants work with real-life examples, making the learning practical and immediately applicable. Each session focuses on a different theme and includes a worksheet to prepare for the session.
- Session 1 – Why Is Feedback Important and What Makes It Hard?
- Session 2 – Mastering the Motivation to Contribute
- Session 3 – The Building Blocks of Useable Feedback
- Session 4 – Meeting Challenges with Empathy
- Session 5 – Opening to the Gift of Others’ Feedback