This telecourse recording covers a simple and yet powerful process for using the energy of mourning to "heal" and liberate oneself from the angst of painful past experience. It is offered for anyone who wants to further their personal development towards embodiment of the consciousness. It will cover an overview of the intellectual and experiential differences between pain or grieving and mourning. Each of the six steps will be covered in depth with exercises to support the steps and the process.
Listen to a sample audio snippet.
The course is organized into 3 sections:
- An overview of the process and the reasons why it works
- Developing grounding in needs consciousness before working with pain
- Several demos of the process to support learning and understanding
Take this course and receive:
- Grounding in the energy of aliveness (needs consciousness) and use of that energy as a basis for working with pain
- Intellectual and experiential differences between mourning and grief (or pain from unmet needs)
- Pragmatic six-step process for converting grief/or pain into the sweet pain of mourning and then to support transformational healing
- Practical demonstration and practice using the technique