What does empathy in the workplace look like as a professional skill? If you are ready to learn why and how empathy is the critical factor to more productivity, profitability and collaboration in the workplace, this telecourse recording is for you!
Listen to an sample audio snippet.
In this recording, you’ll learn practical tips and an uncommon approach for proven results. It is based on the book The Empathy Factor – Your Competitive Advantage for Personal, Team, and Business Success
by Marie Miyashiro.
Please listen to CNVC Certified Trainer, former CEO and workplace expert, Gregg Kendrick, along with 28-year organizational consultant and author, Marie Miyashiro, to learn practical strategies to create workplaces where people thrive. The course is structured for those who are both new to NVC as well as experienced practitioners who want to apply NVC in the workplace.
In this telecourse recording, Gregg and Marie will engage you in the latest organizational research on empathy, practical tips, handouts and experiential exercises specifically designed to help you develop workplace skills for:
The trainers draw from Marie Miyashiro’s book, The Empathy Factor – Your Competitive Advantage for Personal, Team, and Business Success during this course. We recommend reading the book along with listening to this recording in order to maximize your enjoyment and learning.
- Unleashing your personal power in workplace settings
- Developing meaningful collaboration that really works
- Generating increased organizational or team effectiveness
- Harvesting conflict into productivity
- Healing workplace anger, guilt, fear and shame
- Experiencing more joy and meaning through your work
- Learning the ten Key Principles to needs-based workplaces that thrive
- Profiting with people, not from people
- Creating “power-with” leadership - communication, effectiveness and authenticity