Do you ever feel frustrated about making decisions and getting things done, and long for a way to work together in connection AND achieve effective outcomes?
Would you like to learn to facilitate effective and efficient meetings that nurture connection, equivalence and mutuality, while producing decisions that leave participants feeling energized and excited?
You are invited to join CNVC Certified Trainer Jerry Koch-Gonzalez, Greg Rouillard and Certified Dynamic Governance (Sociocracy) Consultant John Buck for this six-session telecourse recording to learn how to transform your method of meeting facilitation. Many NVC organizations have begun using sociocratic tools, including circle meetings and decision making by consent, with satisfying results.
This highly interactive telecourse recording begins with a basic grounding in sociocratic organization, contains a strong focus on specific skills for facilitating circle meetings and consent decision making, and concludes with some ideas for implementing sociocratic tools in your group or organization. Prior experience with sociocratic organization or consent decision making is not required.
You will learn the following skills for effective meeting facilitation:
- Setting the stage for an effective meeting through careful preparation
- Creating ease for all participants by maintaining precise awareness of the stages of the meeting and steps in the decision making process
- Responding to facilitation challenges 'in the moment' with clarity, competence and compassion
- Balancing chaos and order to produce creative results with full participation
- Selecting people for tasks and positions with mutuality, joy and ease
- Measuring meeting results to improve the quality of future meetings