In this 12-session program, Miki Kashtan leverages more than 30 years of passion and experience about creating change into a practical framework designed to support you in taking concrete steps toward the world of your dreams. As a participant in this program you have an opportunity to form substantial relationships with peers as you work together to address common barriers to engaging fully in working for change. This course is designed for a wide range of change agents, including:
- Social activists who wish to integrate NVC into their approach
- Community leaders working to empower community members
- Parents who wish to align school practices with the needs of children and teachers
- Executives working to build a more collaborative workplace culture
- And many more!
Audio recordings and additional materials cover the following topics:
1. Personal Growth and Social Change
- Is “Being the Change” Enough?
- Understanding Structures
- NVC in Support of Social Change
- Inner Work of Nonviolence
- Interpersonal Practices for Change Agents
- Moving towards a Sustainable Future: What Actions to Take?