A Telecourse Recording with CNVC Certified Trainer Hema Pokharna PhD and Mandakini Pokharna M.D., from Chicago, Illinois, USA
To truly become a healing influence in this world, we each must be powerful in a balanced, spiritually mature and responsible way. Clearly our present culture is not full of role models to help us accomplish this. To a large extent, we need to come up with our own healthy way of being powerful. We can develop an “attitude of gratitude,” a life-affirming process that not only brings greater awareness of the wonder and magic that can occur in the course of a day, but can help us reframe negative thinking, and events, and help us develop healthy and positive alternatives to scarcity consciousness and victim thinking. Such an attitude also addresses ways of helping children develop traits of optimism and gratitude.
- To develop habits of positive thinking at all times
- To learn how to become co-creators of our lives and not victims
What past participants say about training with Hema:
- "What NVC demonstrates has helped me immensely how to communicate excellence in all I do."
- "After three training sessions I feel like a magician and I know the secrets of asserting myself effectively and with confidence in work and social situations."
- "After being through several of these trainings, I think I have gained supreme confidence in myself and unconditional love for others."
Benefits of MP3 recordings:
- Listen to the learning material again and again
- Recordings are an alternative to participating in a live course
- Use recordings to prepare for a live workshop or telecourse
- Conveniently listen in your car, while you're jogging or while relaxing at home
- Recordings can supplement your learning and reinforce what you already know
- Recordings make great learning tools for your practice group