A Telecourse Recording with Miki Kashtan, CNVC Certified Trainer,
Author and Co-founder of Bay Area Nonviolent Communication and the North
America NVC Leadership Program from Oakland, California, USA
Do you want to increase your capacity to identify and connect with feelings and needs?
Would you like to enhance your ability to translate judgments?
Many people experience tremendous hope for connection and a richer life when they encounter NVC, and often become discouraged after awhile as they attempt to integrate their excitement into usable skills. In particular, people often struggle with identifying and working with feelings and needs, and remain disconnected from need words even when able to identify them.
In this telecourse recording, you will learn tips for how to identify and connect with feelings and needs, both your own and others’. The focus of this session is on skill more so than the depth of NVC consciousness we want to bring to our practice.
In this recording you’ll learn skills and practices to:
- Identify your basic feeling “flavor” and increase your fluency with feeling words
- Recognize the needs hidden within hard-to-hear messages
- Focus on naming the full specificity of the need you notice
- Tune in to your body to sense when connection has been made
Benefits of MP3 recordings:
- Listen to the learning material again and again
- Recordings are an alternative to participating in a live course
- Use recordings to prepare for a live workshop or telecourse
- Conveniently listen in your car, while you're jogging or while relaxing at home
- Recordings can supplement your learning and reinforce what you already know
- Recordings make great learning tools for your practice group