A Telecourse Recording with CNVC Certified Trainer Raj Gill from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Nonviolent Communication offers us the tools and consciousness to understand what triggers us and helps us understand each other at the level of universal human needs.
When we focus on our core needs without judgment or implying wrongness or blame, a deeper creativity emerges and strategies evolve that were not even in our awareness.
This session is designed for those who want to understand what core needs stimulate strong feelings of unease or discomfort. Join Raj Gill to learn ways to get needs met using less costly strategies.
Learn more about these aspects of NVC:
- Learn about core needs and connecting to them
- Finding ways to meet core needs with less costly strategies
- Developing an awareness of triggers that stimulate pain and discomfort
- Understanding how to empathize with the pain of unmet needs
Benefits of MP3 recordings:
- Listen to the learning material again and again
- Recordings are an alternative to participating in a live course
- Use recordings to prepare for a live workshop or telecourse
- Conveniently listen in your car, while you're jogging, or while relaxing at home
- Recordings can supplement your learning and reinforce what you already know
- Recordings make great learning tools for your practice group