A Telecourse Recording with CNVC Certified Trainer John Kinyon from El Sobrante, California, USA
Feeling can be thought of in at least two ways – one is for us to have a language of feelings that includes words that clearly distinguish feelings as reactions and responses in the body from thoughts, and helps us clarify that our feelings are not caused by what happens outside of us and what people do.
The other is feeling as an aspect of presence. This quality of presence is about feeling the sensations, emotions and underlying aliveness and vital energy animating the body. It is about experiencing this felt sense rather than just naming the word that describes it, and connecting to needs from this felt experience.
This recording works with live examples exploring and practicing these two dimensions of feeling.
Listen to a sample audio snippet.
Benefits of MP3 recordings:
- Listen to the learning material again and again
- Recordings are an alternative to participating in a live course
- Use recordings to prepare for a live workshop or telecourse
- Conveniently listen in your car, while you're jogging or while relaxing at home
- Recordings can supplement your learning and reinforce what you already know
- Recordings make great learning tools for your practice group