A Telecourse Recording with CNVC Certified Trainer, Author and Mediator Kelly Bryson from Santa Cruz, California, USA
Listen to Kelly discuss money and the future, offering us 3 decisions we can make now that will change our relationship to money and ourselves.
“Being” IS the change, we all want. It is what gives Nonviolent Communication its spiritual, practical and personal power. Self awareness makes power with other beings and groups possible. You must be present to win/win.
Listen to a sample audio snippet.
In this telecourse recording you will:
- Learn to be the “WE” while maintaining the “ME”. We’ll receive tools to stay in “the with”, first with oneself, then with the other.
- Gain tools to live a new kind of Love called “Being Love”. This love requires nothing from others, which lets the Loving Live.
- Receive 10 group facilitation tools to address: energy drops, overwhelm, tension, chaos, attention hogs, hiding elephants and withholding turtles.
- Learn how to lead in groups without fear of fear.
- Receive tools for inspiring transparency and authenticity in groups.
- Learn how to stay in touch with your vulnerability and innocence.
- Gain information about 12 Tribal Technologies for creating Trust, ONE MIND cooperation, Connection, Enlightening Up Groups, a Field of Creativity, etc.
This telecourse recording is divided into three primary focus areas:
1. Being Power with Oneself:
- The First Power – Being Consciousness Itself
- Allowing “Being” to act thru you
- Knowing who you are not. Differentiating from your “Core Stories” (of insufficiency, unwantedness, survival fears, flawedness etc.)
2. Being Power in Relationships:
- Being in Love with Freedom, and without fear of abandonment or control (as essence meets essence in relationships)
- Transparency - The Energetic Essence of Nonviolent Communication - Honesty (but beyond the technique)
- NVC as power tool, “Being Power” as the electricity
- Relating with and birthing our Wholeness in Relationships
- Letting go of Stances, coming out of Trances
- Finding and staying in the “WITH” with others
3. Being Power in Groups:
- Leading groups from the “Power of your Being”
- Tools for generating “Fields of connected collective awareness”
- Speaking with groups from Presence not Performance
- Dropping Guru/Teacher roles while supporting a consciousness of “Collective Messiahs” (Groups holding collective wisdom together)
Recommended Books (that will be referred to in this course):
Benefits of MP3 recordings:
- The Mandela of Being by Richard Moss,
- The Sacred Matrix by Dietre Duhm
- Power and Sex by Scilla Elworthy
- The Future of Love by Daphne Rose Kingma
- Sources of Love and Peace by Sabine Lichtenfels
- Future Without War. Theory of Global Healing by Dieter Duhm
- Tomorrow’s God by Neale Donald Walsh
- Don’t Be Nice, Be Real by Kelly Bryson MFT
- Listen to the learning material again and again
- Recordings are an alternative to participating in a live course
- Use recordings to prepare for a live workshop or telecourse
- Conveniently listen in your car, while you're jogging or while relaxing at home
- Recordings can supplement your learning and reinforce what you already know
- Recordings make great learning tools for your practice group