Video Webcast Recordings with CNVC Certified Trainer Robert Gonzales from Portland, Oregon, USAAll 9-months of recordings (Jan. - Sep. 2010) including 3 and 6 month programs. (MP4 video format 360x240 suitable for mobile devices)
you ready to embody this consciousness and live every moment of every
day in the fullness of compassion for yourself and others?
If so, then listen to the Living the Fullness of Life video webcast recordings with Robert Gonzales.
this exciting, cutting-edge program, Robert has drawn from his most
current personal growth experiences to inspire you to live an empowered,
creative life of compassion and presence.
Would you like to expand your ability to live compassionately in all your relationships?
processes Robert develops and offers in his trainings go directly to
the heart of the question: "How do we embody the consciousness that NVC
points to and live every moment of every day in the fullness of
compassion for ourselves and others?”
Watch a sample video snippet.
Watch this recorded telecourse and experience how you may:
- Gain skills for living in compassion every possible moment of your life
- Increase your ability to access your natural state of joy
- Transform your judgments by connecting to the inherent life within
- Expand your ability to embody the NVC consciousness
shares what is currently unfolding in his teaching, what new
inspirations come to him, and what he’s currently passionate about. Some
of the ideas he is exploring may not be totally new, however new
aspects come to him regularly, spiraling to new depths of clarity and
There are three key areas of focus in Robert’s work that he shares in this series.
Importance of living in the flow of life. How do we cultivate and live
from a consciousness of the fullness of our essential nature, rather
than the deficiency consciousness of judgment, blame and
disconnection? How do we live each and every day from the “living energy
of needs” with the unimpeded fullness of life’s energies flowing
through us, regardless of the conflicts or life circumstances we may be
- Developing deep self compassion. How can
we experience our inner world from a place of utter and total
compassion? When we practice compassionate self-care we create an inner
spaciousness that allows our life’s energies to flow. In that
spaciousness both healing and inner transformation occurs.
magic of meeting in a space of mutuality. When two people come together
in the consciousness of mutual valuing of needs the co-creation of an
entirely new and distinct entity emerges. Out of shared mutuality of
needs, the “I and you” becomes this new entity of “us.”
Benefits of Video recordings:
- Watch, or listen to, the learning material again and again
- Recordings are an alternative to participating in a live course
- Use recordings to prepare for a live workshop or telecourse
- Conveniently listen/watch while relaxing at home
- Recordings can supplement your learning and reinforce what you already know
- Recordings make great learning tools for your practice group