A Telecourse Recording with CNVC Certified Trainer John Kinyon from El Sobrante, California, USA
John has led NVC practice groups for the past 14 years, and for most of that time multiple practice groups each week. In this telecourse recording, John shares his experience with what he has found works best in regard to facilitation and structure (including the structure of how participants enter and join the group, handling of money, etc., as well as learning structure).
In addition to sharing his experience and answering questions, John facilitates this telecourse in the way he leads a practice group, so that you can deepen your learning.
Listen to a sample audio snippet.
Benefits of MP3 recordings:
- Listen to the learning material again and again
- Recordings are an alternative to participating in a live course
- Use recordings to prepare for a live workshop or telecourse
- Conveniently listen in your car, while you're jogging, or while relaxing at home
- Recordings can supplement your learning and reinforce what you already know
- Recordings make great learning tools for your practice group