"What is happening now in the world of our relationships is that our wholeness is emerging. Just as a child finally gets tired of crawling on hands and knees, so our personalities are longing to come into the larger awareness that we are spiritual beings whose one true vocation is love."
—Daphne Rose Kingma, author of The Future of Love
If you are tired of feeling dissatisfied, frustrated and hopeless about experiencing ease and joy in your intimate relationships, this course is for you! Please join CNVC Certified Trainer and long-time relationship expert, Kelly Bryson, in this course to rethink and relive your perception of love so you can actually feel love, let love in and be love.
In this telecourse recording, Kelly uses music, humor, handouts and experiential exercises to help you learn techniques for:
"In the future, we will hold jealousy as a call for support, not a proof of love. A love where no one sacrifices to another, but grace is evoked though the sharing of deep vulnerability."
- Using jealousy to deepen connection
- Finding the balance between freedom and closeness
- Deep empathy
- Understanding 3rd Wave Relationships (focused on evolution, not just romance or survival)
- Having the "safe love" conversation, before getting involved
- Understanding the 10 qualities of a soulful relationship
- Restoring losses of trust
- Growing your intuition for enhancing intimacy