John and Stephanie combine mediating conflict, parenting skills and study of brain science to offer this ground-breaking course recording on how to funnel your anger and your child’s anger toward mutual caring and peace in your family. If you ’are tired of exploding, stuffing your anger, or living in endless hopelessness, take this course to learn practical tips for using anger to fuel peace. Sound impossible? Take this courseListen to this recording and let John and Stephanie guide you through it, step-by-step.
In this course recording, you will learn how to:
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Meet your own intensity with compassion and find your way back to empathic self-connection by understanding basic brain functions such as the brain’s negative bias, the three motivation brain systems, memory and the spiraling of emotions.
- Meet your children’s intensity and gain more self-understanding, self- connection, and self-compassion by intentionally returning to presence and connection while working with ever increasing triggering statements.
- Transform a cluster of judgments and maintain an open heart while transforming your own enemy images.
- Identify the early signs of anger in yourself and in your children (catch the spiral of anger and transform it into connection)
- Meet your own intensity: understanding the phenomenology of reactivity (cool your own fires: activating the parasympathetic nervous system)
- Meet the intensity of conflict with presence and effective action (capitalize on the principle of Interactive Co-Regulation)
- Mediate conflict and anger