A Telecourse Recording with CNVC Certified Trainers Catherine Cadden and Jesse Wiens from Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
If role play, hearing conversations modeled and dialogue practice is how you learn, this is the telecourse for you! In each recorded session, particpants practice the art of entering into, staying in and bowing out of “the dance” of communication, playing with your real-life situations.
Listen to a sample audio snippet.
The focus is on the live practice of staying connected to self and other, with Observations, Feelings, Needs and Requests as the foundation.
- Overcome fear of entering difficult dialogues
- Develop fluidity with NVC language
- Learn how to re-center and remain connected to needs
- Have fun “messing up”
Ultimately, don’t worry, no one gets voted off of this reality show. Even “audience members” get to play on NVC Reality TV, through our patented Audience Remote Control™ feature. This means that there will be a portion of each “show” where we’ll take “viewer” input to remake the conversation and play it back in any number of ways, including an all-out “Jackal Fest”!
CNVC Certified Trainers Catherine Cadden and Jesse Wiens like to take their play seriously. As members of the San Francisco Conflict Improv Troupe, they played key roles in interrupting the Babble-on-ian’s reign of babble and making connection with former President George W. Bush. On their off time, they lead Nonviolent Communication trainings internationally, with an emphasis on the practice of being nonviolence. Catherine is also founder of the TEMBA School, a visionary K-8 academic program rooted in nonviolent philosophy, NVC, sustainable living and artistic expression. To find out more about Catherine and Jesse’s work, go to www.zenvc.org and www.playinthewild.org.
Benefits of MP3 recordings:
- Listen to the learning material again and again
- Recordings are an alternative to participating in a live course
- Use recordings to prepare for a live workshop or telecourse
- Conveniently listen in your car, while you're jogging or while relaxing at home
- Recordings can supplement your learning and reinforce what you already know
- Recordings make great learning tools for your practice group